COMMERCE STREET COMMERCIAL
• 909 sqm Bareland • 2 Separate Titles • Central location • Zoned Commercial 8 • Fully fenced Two very good sections are available to be purchased in the central hub of ...
TIDY DEER UNIT
• 40.8820 hectares • Large Architecturally designed home • Deer, Beef or Lamb • Arable • Location with 360 degree views Very tidy deer unit whether you are scaling up ...
ROMANTIC COTTAGE CHARM
• 3 Bedroom • Private flat back yard • New Carpet • New Kitchen • Views to the mountains • Great location • Large sunny deck This charming 3 Bedroom cottage with ...
THIS HAS OPTIONS!
• 3 Bedroom Summerhill Stone home • Near new kitchen • Double garage • Sheltered • Central location • Options to purchase more land Buy one or both! This ...
CHANCE NOT TO BE MISSED!
• 92.9484 hectares • Well fenced • Very good location • 4 Units water 4000 litres/day • Set up for winter • Building sites • Plus GST (if any) Great opportunity ...
SMALL DEER UNIT
With a change of focus and direction the vendors are presenting this property for sale. The vendors have been running this farm in conjunction with a 400-hectare farm that they leased ...
COUNTRY CHARM, CITY CONVENIENCE
• 1.5126 hectares • 5 Double Bedrooms • Downlands Water Scheme (1 unit) • Excellent Fencing • Approx 8 km to Timaru Town Centre • Fully double glazed and ...
Welcome to Property Brokers Timaru
Our Timaru Real Estate team are here to provide you with friendly and efficient property services. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or have us manage your property, we’re here for you!
Property Brokers are enthusiastic about Timaru and we have a vast knowledge of houses for sale and rent in the area. Our sales team are well equipped to help you with all aspects of buying or selling a property, residential, rural or commercial. So whether you’re a first home buyer, investor, or you’re just in the market for a new home, drop in and have a chat to our sales team and let us find the right property for you.
With plenty of houses to rent in Timaru we also have an excellent property rental team. Our rental division work hard to manage properties and match the right residential and commercial properties with the right tenants. Come and visit the rental division and let us manage your property or find you a house to rent in Timaru.
Moving to Timaru?
Timaru ‘the place of shelter’ in Maori definitely deserves this name. The gentle curving bay is the boundary of a pretty sea side town which sustains the town with accessibility for ships, fishing, and a place to relax if you call it home. Life in Timaru is vibrant and set in between a vibrant CBD and Edwardian architecture.
One of New Zealand’s largest fishing ports, agriculture and manufacturing keep the Timaru economy ticking along. Living in Timaru gives you million dollar views of rolling hills and the rugged coastline on a modest budget, in 2010 it was rated one of the most affordable places to live.
Timaru is a big part of our Property Brokers Country and were proud to be here and serve the town from our office on the corner of Church and Sophia Streets, please call in anytime.