"CASH IS KING"
• Bank a farming income • Venison and Velvet • Beef or Prime Lamb • Arable • First rate address Bank a solid farming income while still being close enough to work in ...
A FARM TO SUIT ALL
With the current owners looking for a change in direction, this property is now for sale with highly motivated vendors. Currently for the 2018 season the farm has approximately 200 ha ...
WITHIN MINUTES OF TOWN
• 11.1100 hectares • Bareland • 1.5 Units Downlands Water Supply • 2 Road frontages • 5.5 km to Timaru town boundary • Plus GST (if any) Rarely to blocks of land ...
MINUTES FROM TOWN
• Location • Bare land 45 hectares (subject to survey) • Fertile soils • 2 x road frontages • Currently used lamb finishing • Cropping potential An excellent start ...
VENDORS OVERSEAS BOUND
• Spacious living and bedrooms • Master Bedroom with ensuite • 6 Car garaging • Stable and 2 paddocks • Security Gate Yes these vendors are relocating, you reap the ...
• Abundant Water • Ample Rainfall • Healthy stock country • Low input farming • Outstanding recreation 'Coringa' is a unique hill country farm situated east of Greta ...
• 291.9231 hectares • Lovely well sheltered farm • 4 Bedroom home in lovely setting • Connecting laneways • Well subdivided • Very good water scheme Esklands has ...
Welcome to Property Brokers Timaru
Our Timaru Real Estate team are here to provide you with friendly and efficient property services. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or have us manage your property, we’re here for you!
Property Brokers are enthusiastic about Timaru and we have a vast knowledge of houses for sale and rent in the area. Our sales team are well equipped to help you with all aspects of buying or selling a property, residential, rural or commercial. So whether you’re a first home buyer, investor, or you’re just in the market for a new home, drop in and have a chat to our sales team and let us find the right property for you.
With plenty of houses to rent in Timaru we also have an excellent property rental team. Our rental division work hard to manage properties and match the right residential and commercial properties with the right tenants. Come and visit the rental division and let us manage your property or find you a house to rent in Timaru.
Moving to Timaru?
Timaru ‘the place of shelter’ in Maori definitely deserves this name. The gentle curving bay is the boundary of a pretty sea side town which sustains the town with accessibility for ships, fishing, and a place to relax if you call it home. Life in Timaru is vibrant and set in between a vibrant CBD and Edwardian architecture.
One of New Zealand’s largest fishing ports, agriculture and manufacturing keep the Timaru economy ticking along. Living in Timaru gives you million dollar views of rolling hills and the rugged coastline on a modest budget, in 2010 it was rated one of the most affordable places to live.
Timaru is a big part of our Property Brokers Country and were proud to be here and serve the town from our office on the corner of Church and Sophia Streets, please call in anytime.