• 146.5885 hectares • Lovely 4 bedroom home • Central main yard • High standard fencing • Excellent sheds • Central all-weather lane • Price plus GST (if ...
COMFORTABLE & CONVENIENT
• 2 Bedrooms (double) • Excellent Highfield location • Single Garage • Large living area • Tidy, easy care gardens • Convenient wet-floor bathroom This home gives a ...
WINTER SAFE GRAZING
• 138.8071 hectares • Bare Land Approximate areas • 28 ha established Lucerne • 40 ha Kale • 10 ha Rape & Grass Winter safe for dairy support or as a beef fattening ...
• 123.8699 ha of Rolling land • 3 Bedroom home • Well fenced and tracked • Very good shedding • 2 Stand shearing shed • Cattle yards Take advantage of this ...
Newly renovated home
This wee home is gem......2 bedrooms plus a single bedroom/office. Open plan kitchen/living area with a 2 year old log burner to keep you snug and warm along with insulation for added ...
A prime chance to secure a 280.2546 hectares of land in the low cost MGI Irrigation Scheme. This property has 94 hectares under border-dyke irrigation and shares for spray irrigation ...
HARVEST OF FEATURES
• 13.7360 hectares • 6 Paddocks irrigated, improved pasture • Large array of sheds plus stock yards • Spacious games room • Character home • Great heart and feel ...
Welcome to Property Brokers Timaru
Our Timaru Real Estate team are here to provide you with friendly and efficient property services. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or have us manage your property, we’re here for you!
Property Brokers are enthusiastic about Timaru and we have a vast knowledge of houses for sale and rent in the area. Our sales team are well equipped to help you with all aspects of buying or selling a property, residential, rural or commercial. So whether you’re a first home buyer, investor, or you’re just in the market for a new home, drop in and have a chat to our sales team and let us find the right property for you.
With plenty of houses to rent in Timaru we also have an excellent property rental team. Our rental division work hard to manage properties and match the right residential and commercial properties with the right tenants. Come and visit the rental division and let us manage your property or find you a house to rent in Timaru.
Moving to Timaru?
Timaru ‘the place of shelter’ in Maori definitely deserves this name. The gentle curving bay is the boundary of a pretty sea side town which sustains the town with accessibility for ships, fishing, and a place to relax if you call it home. Life in Timaru is vibrant and set in between a vibrant CBD and Edwardian architecture.
One of New Zealand’s largest fishing ports, agriculture and manufacturing keep the Timaru economy ticking along. Living in Timaru gives you million dollar views of rolling hills and the rugged coastline on a modest budget, in 2010 it was rated one of the most affordable places to live.
Timaru is a big part of our Property Brokers Country and were proud to be here and serve the town from our office on the corner of Church and Sophia Streets, please call in anytime.