• 1062 sqm section • Surrounded by space and views • Quiet neighbourhood • Easy highway access • Endless recreation opportunities Back dropped by the iconic rural ...
Flat available close to Geraldine Township
Basic flat within easy walk to main street Geraldine. Street parking only. NO PETS NO SMOKING
• Two double bedrooms • Large garaging • Flat easy care section • Re-modeled kitchen • Quiet convenient location This property is being sold by way of Mortgagee Auction ...
• Scope of 1182 hectares • 3 x Cattle yards • 4 Stand shearing shed covered • Good fertility • Well fenced • Comfortable 4 bedroom home Great opportunity to purchase ...
HIGHLY MOTIVATED VENDORS
Looking for a property with fantastic views, 4 bedrooms and 2 living areas in a great location? Then don't go past this property. The vendors have purchased their new home and are ...
HARLAU HOUSE AND STABLES CAFE
• Location • 3.3120 hectares • Own Business • Well established • 7 Bedrooms • Lovely grounds Come and enjoy this lovely lifestyle at 'Harlau House'. Enjoy the ...
VIEWS, POTENTIAL, PROMISE
• Unique sunset views over the Hunter Hills • 791 sqm section • Optimal building plans available • Peaceful cul-de-sac The last section available in this small exclusive ...
Welcome to Property Brokers Timaru
Our Timaru Real Estate team are here to provide you with friendly and efficient property services. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or have us manage your property, we’re here for you!
Property Brokers are enthusiastic about Timaru and we have a vast knowledge of houses for sale and rent in the area. Our sales team are well equipped to help you with all aspects of buying or selling a property, residential, rural or commercial. So whether you’re a first home buyer, investor, or you’re just in the market for a new home, drop in and have a chat to our sales team and let us find the right property for you.
With plenty of houses to rent in Timaru we also have an excellent property rental team. Our rental division work hard to manage properties and match the right residential and commercial properties with the right tenants. Come and visit the rental division and let us manage your property or find you a house to rent in Timaru.
Moving to Timaru?
Timaru ‘the place of shelter’ in Maori definitely deserves this name. The gentle curving bay is the boundary of a pretty sea side town which sustains the town with accessibility for ships, fishing, and a place to relax if you call it home. Life in Timaru is vibrant and set in between a vibrant CBD and Edwardian architecture.
One of New Zealand’s largest fishing ports, agriculture and manufacturing keep the Timaru economy ticking along. Living in Timaru gives you million dollar views of rolling hills and the rugged coastline on a modest budget, in 2010 it was rated one of the most affordable places to live.
Timaru is a big part of our Property Brokers Country and were proud to be here and serve the town from our office on the corner of Church and Sophia Streets, please call in anytime.