3 bedroom family home
This is a tidy sunny 3 bedroom family home in a quiet location. All bedrooms are a good size with built in wardrobes. Large sunny living/dining area with great size windows to let ...
MORE FOR YOUR MONEY
• Cosy 4 bedroom country home • Established trees and garden • Wrap around verandah • Sleep out plus outbuildings • Nearly 2 ha for your stock You'll know you've ...
• 82.1512 hectares land • Good shelter • Productive soils • Tidy 2 stand Shearing Shed • Good building site • Own well Buy with confidence, this well developed farm ...
• 1.5000 hectares • 4 Spacious bedrooms • Manicured garden • Quality home • Mountain views • 3 Bay enclosed shed Make this lovely 4 year old home yours! The vendors ...
TIDY DEER UNIT
• 40.8820 hectares • Large Architecturally designed home • Deer, Beef or Lamb • Arable • Location with 360 degree views Very tidy deer unit whether you are scaling up ...
• 201.1300 ha • 100 ha Deer fenced • 4 Bedroom home • Connecting all-weather laneway • Downlands Water Scheme 4 units • Plus Private Water Scheme Birchlands dwelling ...
A lovely 123.8700 hectare farm in a good location with a reliable climate. Take advantage of this opportunity to purchase this tidy farm, whether you are a first farm owner or not ...
Welcome to Property Brokers Timaru
Our Timaru Real Estate team are here to provide you with friendly and efficient property services. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or have us manage your property, we’re here for you!
Property Brokers are enthusiastic about Timaru and we have a vast knowledge of houses for sale and rent in the area. Our sales team are well equipped to help you with all aspects of buying or selling a property, residential, rural or commercial. So whether you’re a first home buyer, investor, or you’re just in the market for a new home, drop in and have a chat to our sales team and let us find the right property for you.
With plenty of houses to rent in Timaru we also have an excellent property rental team. Our rental division work hard to manage properties and match the right residential and commercial properties with the right tenants. Come and visit the rental division and let us manage your property or find you a house to rent in Timaru.
Moving to Timaru?
Timaru ‘the place of shelter’ in Maori definitely deserves this name. The gentle curving bay is the boundary of a pretty sea side town which sustains the town with accessibility for ships, fishing, and a place to relax if you call it home. Life in Timaru is vibrant and set in between a vibrant CBD and Edwardian architecture.
One of New Zealand’s largest fishing ports, agriculture and manufacturing keep the Timaru economy ticking along. Living in Timaru gives you million dollar views of rolling hills and the rugged coastline on a modest budget, in 2010 it was rated one of the most affordable places to live.
Timaru is a big part of our Property Brokers Country and were proud to be here and serve the town from our office on the corner of Church and Sophia Streets, please call in anytime.