VIEWS, POTENTIAL, PROMISE
• Unique sunset views over the Hunter Hills • 791 sqm section • Optimal building plans available • Peaceful cul-de-sac The last section available in this small exclusive ...
A HOMES VALUE
• Modern interior • Warm - double glazed • Spacious design • Easy care This warm 2 bedroom home is everything you could ask for when looking for stress free easy care ...
• 123.8699 ha of Rolling land • 3 Bedroom home • Well fenced and tracked • Very good shedding • 2 Stand shearing shed • Cattle yards Take advantage of this ...
LOOKING TO BUILD
• Excellent building sites • Great location • 5.1294 hectares • 1 unit Downlands Water Looking for an excellent opportunity to buy a block of land only 3.5 km from the ...
• 25.4780 hectares • 37 Paddocks • Historical Homestead • Self contained studio unit • Mature landscaped gardens • Good assortment of infrastructure An excellent ...
3885 WAIMATE HIGHWAY
• 40 Bale rotary with ACR's and meal feeders • Extremely reliable irrigation water • Sought after low cost irrigation - all K-line • Good all weather lanes in place • ...
INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
• Double glazing - partial • First home buyers • Sunrooms x 2 • Glasshouse • Open plan living areas • Park over the fence This property needs to be seen to be ...
Welcome to Property Brokers Timaru
Our Timaru Real Estate team are here to provide you with friendly and efficient property services. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or have us manage your property, we’re here for you!
Property Brokers are enthusiastic about Timaru and we have a vast knowledge of houses for sale and rent in the area. Our sales team are well equipped to help you with all aspects of buying or selling a property, residential, rural or commercial. So whether you’re a first home buyer, investor, or you’re just in the market for a new home, drop in and have a chat to our sales team and let us find the right property for you.
With plenty of houses to rent in Timaru we also have an excellent property rental team. Our rental division work hard to manage properties and match the right residential and commercial properties with the right tenants. Come and visit the rental division and let us manage your property or find you a house to rent in Timaru.
Moving to Timaru?
Timaru ‘the place of shelter’ in Maori definitely deserves this name. The gentle curving bay is the boundary of a pretty sea side town which sustains the town with accessibility for ships, fishing, and a place to relax if you call it home. Life in Timaru is vibrant and set in between a vibrant CBD and Edwardian architecture.
One of New Zealand’s largest fishing ports, agriculture and manufacturing keep the Timaru economy ticking along. Living in Timaru gives you million dollar views of rolling hills and the rugged coastline on a modest budget, in 2010 it was rated one of the most affordable places to live.
Timaru is a big part of our Property Brokers Country and were proud to be here and serve the town from our office on the corner of Church and Sophia Streets, please call in anytime.