Motivated Vendor - AUCTION
Large scale dairy farm, location, soils, reliable water, modern infrastructure, all provide for a very efficient low input dairy unit. Return on investment at current milk prices and this value will impress
• 423 hectares located at Otekaieke, Waitaki Valley North Otago.
• Five-year production average of 602,000 kgs milk solids or 1474 milk solids per hectare effective
• 406 ha platform, strong pastures with good fertility.
• Modern automated 70 bail rotary dairy shed milking 1600 cows
• Reliable spray irrigation sourced and extremely well allocated from the KDICL Scheme, 423 shares and secondary from surface water extraction consents. Two large pivots covering 320 ha and 86 ha K-line and lateral long lines.
• 18 bay calf shed with numerous other well equipped buildings.
• Three well-appointed homes with a modern mangers residence and recently upgraded staff accommodation. Inspection is highly recommended.
AUCTION - Friday 23rd April, 2021 - 2pm Brydone Hotel Oamaru. Price + GST (if any). (Unless sold prior)