A tender is a form of selling property through advertising media designed to capture the maximum attention of customers within a set time frame. This property sales process is a private and confidential means of buying/selling real estate to determine the true market value of the property at that time.
The benefits of selling by tender are:
- Selling property by tender produces a result that is both private and confidential.
- A tender promotion creates a finite timeframe for interested buyers, causing them to act with more urgency.
- Home owners are not put under unnecessary pressure.
- Your property gains prominence through high profile marketing over a set period of time.
- You, as the seller, have a five day irrevocable period in which to decide which offer to accept. Offers cannot be withdrawn while you are utilising this time.