Win with Rikki
Terms and Conditions
- Property Brokers must have a 90 day sole and exclusive agency for the sale of the property.
- Your property must be listed for sale at a price within 10% of an appraisal by Rikki Taylor - REAA Licensed Real Estate consultant, or alternatively, the property must be offered for sale by auction or tender.
- To be eligible for this promotion, the property listed with Rikki Taylor must be unconditionally sold.
- To be eligible for this promotion your property must be situated within the town boundaries of Whanganui.
- Bare land, commercial, industrial or farm properties are ineligible for this promotion.
- The vendor agrees to a “for Sale/Sold” sign board on the property. This is a Property Brokers cost.
- All listings must be made through Rikki Taylor - REAA Licensed Real Estate consultant.
- Every new group of 10 listings will be determined on order of the unconditional date of sale of those properties
- Every eligible Vendor will be presented with an invitation card to attend a function at which a draw will take place under manager supervision for the major prize of $3000 cash.
- The participants that are unsuccessful in the major prize draw will be presented with a $100.00 prezzy card.
- In the event of any doubt or dispute with regard to these special conditions, the Property Brokers’ Regional Manager will have full discretion to make a ruling.
- Re-listed properties will qualify, subject to a revised appraisal price and subject to the above conditions.