Waipukurau Complimentary Property Inspection Report – Terms and Conditions
- Property inspection is limited to one inspection per property and owner
- Property location must be within a 30Km total round trip radius of Waipukurau.
- Property Broker’s Property Managers can travel further but will be subject to a travel charge.
- Owner/s are required to arrange access for Property Brokers' Property Managers to the property
- Owner/s are required to advise current tenants 7 days in advance of the date and time that our Property Managers will be arriving, confirming that our Property Managers will require a minimum of an hour to compile the detailed inspection report.
- Property Brokers’ can supply the tenant notification letter for the owner.
- Property Brokers’ Property Managers will require the property owners’ contact details, including phone number and email address.
The property inspection report includes:
- A detailed property inspection report complete with photographs and rental appraisal
- A healthy homes evaluation and will provide advice where appropriate
- An assessment will be conducted to identify maintenance improvement needs and priorities. We will advise of maintenance recommendations
- A complimentary, no-obligation rental market appraisal which will help you to have an idea of the current value of your property
The property inspection report does not include:
- Any other method of contact with the tenant
- On-going inspections
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
< Back to Calling all landlords