Terms & Conditions:
Terms & Conditions:
- The competition is open to all people residing in Property Brokers Country (provincial New Zealand). Please see our website www.pb.co.nz to see if you are eligible and reside in a town/city where Property Brokers operates.
- The winner must live in Property Brokers country and be available to collect the prize from their local Property Brokers branch around the 13-19th February 2019.
- The prize is for one gift voucher to the value of $150 from a restaurant of the winner’s choice.
- The winner must like the original competition post on the Property Brokers Facebook page and have commented on the original post to be eligible to win.
- If the winner does not meet the above criteria, a second winner will be drawn and so on and so forth until we have an eligible winner.
- Property Brokers staff and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
- Entries close Tuesday 12th February at 12pm.
- A winner will be drawn using a random name picker on Tuesday 12th February after 12pm and contacted immediately by our admin team. Once the prize arrives at their nearest Property Brokers branch office, someone from the office will be in contact to arrange a time for collection.
- The winner will be announced on Facebook on Tuesday 12th February.
- The prize winner consents and agrees their name, region, photos and other information may be published in all media and in any marketing material by the Promoter, and they agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose without compensation.
- The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any variation in the nature of any prize item. In the event any prize item is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for a different prize item of equal or greater value.
- Entries close: Tuesday 12th February at 12pm
- Winner drawn and notified: Tuesday 12th February after 12pm
- Verified winner announced on Facebook: Tuesday 12th February