Terms & Conditions
TOP TENANT 2020 COMPETITION
- The promotional period runs from 24th June 2020 to 31st July 2020.
- Photos submitted during the promotional period will be eligible for consideration as an entry in the Top Tenant of 2020 Competition.
- The Top Tenant of 2020 Competition is open to all current Property Brokers tenants currently residing within provincial New Zealand where Property Brokers operates. The property must be managed by Property Brokers.
- All people submitting photos must be over 18 years of age.
- All applicants are required to be an active tenant beyond when the competition ends on the 31st of July.
- Photos can be submitted at any time during the promotional period. All photos must be submitted online at https://www.propertybrokers.co.nz/toptenant-nominees. Entrants can upload as many photos as they like.
- Entries for the Top Tenant of 2020 Competition must meet the submission criteria to progress further.
- Photos will be visible in a photo gallery on our website and national Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/PropertyBrokers/) once approved. Photos will then be eligible for public voting until the end of the promotional period.
- The photo that receives the most public votes during the promotional period will be awarded the Top Tenant of 2020 Competitions People’s Choice Award, if all other criteria are met.
- Any persons photographed must have given consent to be photographed and the appropriate written consent documentation completed in full and provided to Property Brokers on request. Any persons photographed who are under the age of 18 must have the appropriate written consent documentation completed in full by their parent/guardian and provided to Property Brokers on request.
- Any property photographed must have the consent of the property owner and the appropriate written consent documentation completed in full and provided to Property Brokers on request. Property that is unrecognisable in the photo (e.g. an extreme close-up or an aerial view of many properties) does not require consent. Photographs taken of public property do not require consent but an address may be requested. Property Brokers reserves the right to establish whether consent is required.
- Failure to provide documentation of consent for photographed persons or property will deem the photo ineligible for submission to Property Brokers for use, including as an entrant into the Property Brokers Top Tenant of 2020 Competition.
- All photos may be used by Property Brokers in other promotional material. The photographer gives their permission for all photos to be used.
- Submission of a photo is deemed acceptance of these terms.
- Photos can be submitted by professional and amateur photographers.
- Property Brokers reserves the right to block or remove photos at its own discretion.
- Property Brokers is not responsible for photos that go astray.
- If you fail to adequately fill out the submission form and/or submit a photo, it will not be accepted into the PB Top Tenant of 2020 Competition.
- Property Brokers reserves the right to cancel or amend any aspect of these terms and/or the Top Tenant of 2020 Competition at any time, including prizes.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Property Brokers and its suppliers exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the submission of photos in the PB Top Tenant of 2020 Competition and any prizes received.
- Property Brokers collects and holds participants’ personal information solely for the purpose of receiving and using photos and conducting the Property Brokers Top Tenant of 2020 Competition and will only use or disclose personal information in connection with this.
COMPETITION JUDGING AND PRIZES
- Three winners will be selected by a judging panel and displayed on the Property Brokers website and Property Management EDM's.
- The People’s Choice Award winner will be selected by public voting during the promotional period.
- The supreme winner will win a Mastercard Prepaid Gift Card valued at $1000 and will have their image appear on the website as well as Property Management EDM.
- The People’s Choice Award winner (who receives the most public votes during the promotional period) will win a Mastercard Prepaid Gift Card valued at $100 and their image will be used on the website as well as Property Management EDM's.
- The second runner up will win a $500 Mastercard Prepaid Gift Card, and the third runner up will win a $250 Mastercard Prepaid Gift Card and their image will be used on the website as well as Property Management EDM's.
- The winners will be notified by telephone or email. Inability to contact the winner within 5 working days of selection will result in the prize being forfeited. An alternative finalist entry will be selected to receive the prize and their image will be used on the website as well as Property Management EDM's.
- The judging panel’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are not exchangeable or transferable except as expressly stated.
- The prizes are subject to availability and may differ to the prizes specified. If the exact prize is not available, a prize to a similar value and specification will be awarded instead.
- All winners must be available to collect the prize from their local Property Brokers branch.
- Prior to receiving the prizes, the winners may be required to show proof of identity, for example, their passport or driver’s license.
- The winners consent to their name, city/town of residence and photo being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration.