List and Sell Spring 2018 Promotion - Terms and Conditions
List and sell your farm with Property Brokers and receive a $5,000 marketing package or a trip for two to the South Pacific!
1. The 'Spring 2018 Promotion' is being run by Property Brokers Limited (Promoter or us or our) and runs until 5pm 16 December 2018 (promotional period).
2. The promotion is limited to a free marketing package to the value of $5,000 (RRP) or a return trip for two to a South Pacific location (i.e. Hawaii or Fiji) up to the value of $4,000. Promotional package to include return airfares from Auckland, accommodation and airport transfers only.
3. There are ten promotional packages available only. The packages will go to the first ten people to sign an exclusive listing agreement with Property Brokers and subsequently sell their property.
4. To qualify for the promotion:
(a) your property must be listed for sale under a 90-day sole agency with Property Brokers;
(b) your property must be an economic unit registered for GST (i.e. farm unit, orchard etc…);
(c) your property must reside in the Central Plateau, Waikato, King Country or Bay of Plenty;
(d) your property must be listed as an auction campaign, sale by tender, sale by negotiation or a deadline sale;
(e) If you select the travel option, to qualify you must spend a minimum of $5,000 on property marketing; and;
(f) your property must be unconditional by the end of the promotional period.
5. Upon successful sale of the property the vendor will receive the promotional package. In the instance where the free marketing package was selected the vendor will be reimbursed to the value of $5,000. If the property fails to sell, the marketing costs will remain that of the vendor.
6. If the registered proprietor is a company or a trust, the marketing package is the only available option.
7. Each property that satisfies the conditions in clause four is eligible for a promotional package.
8. The promotional package cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any variation in the nature of the promotional package. In the event any promotional package is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for a different prize item of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any tax or financial implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
10. Once notified by Property Brokers, flights must be booked by 7 January 2019. Travel must be completed by 20 June 2019. Closeouts apply over school holiday periods and long weekends. Prices may vary due to a number of factors including tax and surcharge increases, exchange rate movements and availability. Prices are NZ dollars. All prices and products are subject to availability at time of reservation. Price is based on the most direct routing but may vary depending on subsequent tax and surcharge increases. All packages are based on economy class flights. Packages are based on two adults travelling together sharing the same room. If additional accommodation is required due to flight schedules this is at customers own expense. Airfares are non-refundable, non-transferable and name changes are not permitted. Valid for travel commenced and completed as specified. Amendment and cancellation fees apply – please ask your House of Travel consultant.
11. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.