Rental Rescue Team Promotion – T&C's
Receive a one-off casual inspection for only $50* and go in the draw to win one of 50 free inspections
1. The ‘Property Management Rentals Rescue Team' promotion is being run by Property Brokers Limited (the Promoter).
2. The Promotion runs from 01 March 2018 to 5pm 31 May 2018 (promotional period).
3. To qualify for automatic entry:
(a) you must book a casual one-off inspection on your rental property with Property Brokers during the promotional period at the advertised special rate of $50.
(b). you must be the registered proprietor of an investment property within Property Brokers Country (where we operate) and manage the property yourself.
(c) your property must be classed as residential to be eligible for the $50 inspection offer. All rural properties and properties in Wairoa are not eligible for the $50 inspection offer.
(d) Properties in Wairoa are eligible for a one-off casual inspection special rate of $120 during the promotional period.
4. Each property that satisfies the conditions in clause 3 constitutes one entry into the draw to win a prize.
5. The prizes are limited to 50 casual inspections on rental properties valued between $75 - $180 per inspection. All Property Management casual inspections will be fulfilled by Property Brokers through your nearest Property Brokers Property Management branch.
6. All prize draws will be conducted at the Promoter’s Head Office and will be drawn at random. Prize draws will occur on the last business day of March, April and May 2018.
7. The prize winner will be the registered proprietor of the property drawn in the prize draw and they must redeem their free inspection onthe same property that was initially insected to enter the draw, within 12 months of winning.
8. The Promoter retains sole discretion to declare that an entry is void and redraw the prize on the same terms as the original draw in the following circumstances:
(a) the winner does not respond to contact attempts within 48 hours of the first such attempt made by the Promoter; or
(b) the registered proprietor is otherwise not eligible to enter the Promotion.
(c) the property is classed as lifestyle, rural or commercial or is signed under a commercial lease contract.
9. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter may require the winner to show proof of identity, such as a passport or valid New Zealand driver's licence.
11. Every prize winner consents and agrees:
(a) that all information they provide for the purpose of redeeming the prize will be collected, stored and sent to the Promoter;
(b) that the information in clause 11(a) may be entered into the database of the Promoter, and may be used to send offers the Promoter may think may be of interest. They may choose not to receive the materials by unsubscribing by email or any other method provided;
(c) their name, region, photos, videos and other information may be published in all media and in any marketing material by the Promoter, and they agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose without compensation; and
(d) the Promoter may be required by law to disclose any of the information provided and will only make the disclosure if they believe, in good faith, that they are required to do so.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel the Promotion and to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time.
13. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any variation in the nature of any prize item. In the event any prize item is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for a different prize item of equal or greater value.
14. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any tax or financial implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
15. Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this Promotion are indicative only.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been provided by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
17. The Promoter will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including entries not received due to technical problems.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with any product purchased for this Promotion or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.