Strong reliable farming area
• 8 Munro Road 412.69 ha and 74 Hunt Road 177.51 ha, total 590.20 ha approx.
• Available as one property or two separate blocks
• Three bedroom plus office, open plan late 70s home
• Infrastructure: two shearing sheds, numerous hay barns and implement sheds. Cattle yards
• Hunt Road - cattle and sheep yards
• Broad rolling ridges, steeper gullies and approx. 20 ha flat land around house
• Ewes, hoggets, stud cows and dairy grazing current practice
• Approx. 30 ha brassicas grown annually, 20 ha regrassed, 9 ha lucerne
• Council water scheme and well subdivided
• Handily located to the thriving community of Lawrence, a renowned farming area.