PM Winter Promo – Terms and Conditions
Sign up to a 12-month contract with Property Brokers Property Management and win!
1. The ‘Property Management Winter Promo’ promotion is being run by Property Brokers Limited (Promoter or us or our) North Island branches only.
2. The Promotion runs from 1 June 2018 to 5pm 31 August 2018 (promotional period).
3. To qualify for automatic entry:
(a) you must sign a 12-month property management contract for the silver, gold or platinum package with Property Brokers (North Island only) during the promotional period.
4. Each property that satisfies the conditions in clause 3 constitutes one entry into the draw to win a prize.
5. The major prizes are limited to: first place – 1 x 12-month property management gold package valued at $1,500. Second place – 1 x 6-month property management gold package valued at $750. Third prize – 1 x Mitre10 voucher valued at $375. All Property Management prize packages will be fulfilled by Property Brokers through your nearest Property Brokers North Island Property Management branch.
There will be three monthly spot prize draws conducted in June 2018, July and August 2018. Each month we will draw two winners, one for 1 x $200 voucher for a local lawn and garden contractor or other service to the value of $200 and 1 x smoke alarm professional check and replacement appointment valued at $99.
(a) If you are drawn as the winner of the 12-month Landlord Insurance package with Real Landlord Insurance (valued at $350) and choose to terminate the services of Property Brokers within that 12-month period that the insurance covers, Property Brokers reserve the right to seek a refund of the unused product term in accordance to the Real Landlord Insurance’s conditions.
6. All prize draws will be conducted at the Promoter’s Head Office and will be drawn at random. The major prizes will be drawn at 12pm on 1 September 2018.
7. The prize winner will be the registered proprietor of the property drawn in the prize draw. If the registered proprietor of the winning property consists of more than 2 people, or if it is not a natural person, the prize will be split evenly between all parties.
8. The Promoter retains sole discretion to declare that an entry is void and redraw the prize on the same terms as the original draw in the following circumstances:
(a) the winner does not respond to contact attempts within 48 hours of the first such attempt made by the Promoter; or
(b) the registered proprietor is otherwise not eligible to enter the Promotion.
(c) the property is classed as commercial or is signed under a commercial lease contract.
9. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter may require the winner to show proof of identity, such as a passport or valid New Zealand driver's licence.
11. Every prize winner consents and agrees:
(a) that all information they provide for the purpose of redeeming the prize will be collected, stored and sent to the Promoter;
(b) that the information in clause 11(a) may be entered into the database of the Promoter, and may be used to send offers the Promoter may think may be of interest. They may choose not to receive the materials by unsubscribing by email or any other method provided;
(c) their name, region, photos, videos and other information may be published in all media and in any marketing material by the Promoter, and they agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose without compensation; and
(d) the Promoter may be required by law to disclose any of the information provided and will only make the disclosure if they believe, in good faith, that they are required to do so.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel the Promotion and to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time.
13. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any variation in the nature of any prize item. In the event any prize item is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for a different prize item of equal or greater value.
14. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any tax or financial implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
15. Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this Promotion are indicative only.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been provided by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
17. The Promoter will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including entries not received due to technical problems.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with any product purchased for this Promotion or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. Property Brokers Service Guarantees do not apply to the South Island offices.
20. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.