Wairarapa Cash Giveaway - Terms and Conditions
List your property with Property Brokers Wairarapa and you could WIN $7,500 CASH!
1. The 'Cash Giveaway' (Promotion) is being run by Property Brokers Limited, Wairarapa (the Promoter).
2. The Promotion runs from 1 December 2018 to 5pm 28 February 2019 (promotional period).
3. To qualify for automatic entry:
(a) your property (residential, lifestyle, rural or commercial property) must be listed with Property Brokers Ltd (Wairarapa) between 1 December 2018 and 28 February 2019 as a 90-day sole agency and with $1,300 minimum vendor advertising commitment. Wairarapa is defined as Masterton, Carterton, Greytown, Martinborough and Featherston.
(b) your property listing must be released to the market by becoming live in our listing system during the promotional period; and
(c) the registered proprietor is not an employee, contractor, licensee, salesperson or immediate family member of the Promoter (Associated Person), or if the registered proprietor is a company or a trust, no Associated person may have any beneficial interest in the company or the trust.
4. Each property that satisfies the conditions in clause 3 constitutes one entry into the draw to win a prize.
5. The ‘Cash Giveaway' prize is limited to $7,500 cash and the full amount will be paid into the winners nominated bank account within five business days of the draw being conducted.
6. The prize draw will be conducted at the Masterton Office (84 Chapel Street, Masterton) and will be drawn at random. The prize will be drawn at 12pm on Friday the 8th March 2019.
7. The prize winner will be the registered proprietors of the property drawn in the prize draw. If the registered proprietors of the winning property consists of more than two people, or if it is not a natural person, the prize will be split evenly between all parties.
8. The Promoter retains sole discretion to declare that an entry is void and redraw the prize on the same terms as the original draw in the following circumstances:
(a) the winner/s do not respond to contact attempts within 48 hours of the first such attempt made by the Promoter; or
(b) the registered proprietor is otherwise not eligible to enter the Promotion.
9. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter may require the winner to show proof of identity, such as a passport or valid New Zealand driver's licence.
11. Every prize winner consents and agrees:
(a) that all information they provide for the purpose of redeeming the prize will be collected, stored and sent to the Promoter;
(b) that the information in clause 11(a) may be entered into the database of the Promoter, and may be used to send offers that the Promoter thinks may be of interest. They may choose not to receive the materials by unsubscribing by email or any other method provided;
(c) the winner/s names, region, photos, videos and other information may be published in all media and in any marketing material by the Promoter, and they agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose without compensation; and
(d) the Promoter may be required by law to disclose any of the information provided and will only make the disclosure if they believe, in good faith, that they are required to do so.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel the Promotion and to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time.
13. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any variation in the nature of the prize item. In the event the prize item is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for a different prize item of equal or greater value.
14. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any tax or financial implications that may arise from the acceptance of the prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
15. Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this Promotion are indicative only.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been provided by an entrant, or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
17. The Promoter will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including entries not received due to technical problems.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with any product purchased for this Promotion or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.