Terms & Conditions:
- Taken within provincial New Zealand within a region in which Property Brokers operates (Waikato to North Otago) and in close proximity to where our branches are located. Visit our website to see where our branches are located www.pb.co.nz
- Portrays good technical skill eg: composition, lighting, focus, exposure.
- Has visual impact and originality.
- Must be the original work of the individual submitting the image.
- Only original photos will be accepted (no copies or scans).
- Must not be overly computer manipulated, distorted or use smartphone filters.
- Entries must not contain any watermarks or logos.
- Photos must meet a mimimum size (320mm wide x 218mm high) at an acceptable resolution (at least 300dpi).
- Accepted files types are JPEG, GIF and PNG files. Files must not exceed 50MB.
- Entries must be of suitable resolution and image quality for reproducing a high-quality print at approximately A4 size.
- Entries must be landscape-oriented (horizontal), or can be applied to a landscape format without being detrimental to the entry’s qualities.
- Entries must not contain nudity and must be deemed appropriate for the competition.
- Photos must have written consent from all photographed people and also photos taken on someone elses property. Shortlisted entries will be required to provide a completed consent form in order to proceed in the competition. Photos that do not meet consent requirements will not be eligible for the calendar competition.
- Consent forms can be downloaded above.
- The promotional period runs from 2nd July 2019 to 31st August 2019.
- Photos submitted between 2 July and 31 August 2019 will be eligible for consideration as an entry in the 2019 PB Provincial Living Calendar Competition.
- The PB Provincial Living Calendar Competition is open to all New Zealand residents and citizens residing within provincial New Zealand where Property Brokers operates. Please visit our website to see where our branches are located.
- All people submitting photos must be over 18 years of age.
- Photos must be taken within provincial New Zealand in proximity to where Property Brokers operates (Waikato to North Otago) and where our branches are located.
- Photos can be submitted at any time during the promotional period. All photos must be submitted online at www.pb.co.nz/calendarcomp. Entrants can upload a maximum of five (5) photos. If entrants upload more than five photos, any additional photos will not be elidable for prizes, including a placement in the calendar or peoples choice award.
- Entries for the PB Provincial Living Calendar Competition must meet the submission criteria to progress further.
- Photos will be visible in a photo gallery on our website and national Facebook page (@PropertyBrokers) once approved. Photos will then be eligible for public voting until the end of the promotional period.
- The photo that receives the most public votes during the promotional period will be awarded the Property Brokers 2019 Calendar Competitions People’s Choice Award, if all other criteria are met.
- Previous People's Choice Award winners entries will be excluded from winning the 2019 People's Choice Award but entries are eligible to win other prizes.
STORAGE & USE:
- Property Brokers may electronically store any photos submitted and can use all photos free of charge in any of its online and print publications for a period of ten years, noting that once printed, images are permanent.
- By submitting your photo/s, you are giving Property Brokers permission to use your photo/s for promotional purposes.
- Any persons photographed must have given consent to be photographed and the appropriate written consent documentation completed in full and provided to Property Brokers on request. Any persons photographed who are under the age of 18 must have the appropriate written consent documentation completed in full by their parent/guardian and provided to Propery Brokers on request.
- Any property photographed must have the consent of the property owner and the appropriate written consent documentation completed in full and provided to Property Brokers on request. Property that is unrecognisable in the photo (e.g. an extreme close-up or an aerial view of many properties) does not require consent. Photographs taken of public property do not require consent but an address may be requested. Property Brokers reserves the right to establish whether consent is required.
- Failure to provide documentation of consent for photographed persons or property will deem the photo ineligible for submission to Property Brokers for use, including as an entrant into the PB Provincial Living Calendar Competition.
- All photos may be used by Property Brokers in other promotional material. The photographer gives their permission for all photos to be used.
- Submission of a photo is deemed acceptance of these terms.
- Photos can be submitted by professional and amateur photographers.
- Property Brokers reserves the right to block or remove photos at its own discretion.
- Property Brokers is not responsible for photos that go astray.
- If you fail to adequately fill out the submission form and/or submit a photo, it will not be accepted into the PB Provincial Living Calendar Competition.
- Property Brokers reserves the right to cancel or amend any aspect of these terms and/or the 2019 PB Provincial Living Calendar Competition at any time, including prizes.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Property Brokers and its suppliers exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the submission of photo’s in the PB Provincial Living Calendar Competition and any prizes received.
- Property Brokers collects and holds participants’ personal information solely for the purpose of receiving and using photos and conducting the PB Provincial Living Calendar Competition and will only use or disclose personal information in connection with this.
COMPETITION JUDGING AND PRIZES:
- Eight winners will be selected by a judging panel and displayed in the Property Brokers 2020 Calendar. The overall winner will have their photo displayed on the cover of the 2020 Property Brokers Calendar.
- The People’s Choice Award winner will be selected by public voting during the promotional period.
- The supreme winner will win an Osmo Pocket valued at $618 and will have their image appear on the 2020 calendar cover.
- The People’s Choice Award winner (who receives the most public votes during the promotional period) will win a Fitbit Versa Lite valued at $229.99 and a page in the 2020 calendar.
- The seven runners up will win a $100 Visa Prezzy Card and a page in the 2020 calendar.
- The winners will be notified by telephone or email. Inability to contact the winner within 5 working days days of selection will result in the prize being forfeited. An alternative finalist entry will be selected to receive the prize and be included in the 2020 Property Brokers Calendar.
- The judging panel’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are not exchangeable or transferable except as expressly stated.
- The prizes are subject to availability and may differ to the prizes specified. If the exact prize is not available, a prize to a similar value and specification will be awarded instead.
- All winners must be available to collect the prize from their local Property Brokers branch.
- Prior to receiving the prizes, the winners may be required to show proof of identity, for example, their passport or driver’s licence.
- The winners consent to their name, city/town of residence and photo being used for public relations purposes relating to this promotion in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration.