OH WHAT A FEELING!
• 3 Bedrooms • Bright and Sunny • Storage galore • Rear Street access • Heatpump & Wood burner • Easy-care, fenced section Featuring modern renovation throughout ...
• Three bedrooms • Double glazed • Beautifully renovated throughout • Private paved BBQ/Entertaining area • Option to purchase adjoining 1014 sqm section This home ...
PRIVATE FAMILY OASIS
• 4 Bedrooms plus office • Spacious family home • Double internal access garage • Large, private, fully fenced yard Nestled away on a private 1359 sqm back section this ...
CHARACTER IN A COTTAGE
• Large flat 1012 sqm section • 3 Bedrooms • Large modern kitchen • New floor coverings • Renovated throughout • Heat pump, gas hot water Warm and cosy with lots of ...
SPACIOUS & STYLISH
• Ultimate easy care living • Four Bedrooms • Stylish open plan kitchen • Double internal access garage • 872 sqm section With four bedrooms and 224 sqm this home is ...
AN AMAZING LIFESTYLE AWAITS
• Comfortable 2 bedroom and office owners accommodation • 3 self contained tourist flats • 2 cabins, 1 offering disability access • Communal kitchen and laundry • 25 onsite ...
AN EASY FIRST STEP!
Looking to get onto the property ladder? Then this could be your first step. Close to town, modern kitchen and open plan living. This wee gem is in great condition and on a sunny ...
Welcome to Property Brokers Waimate
Our Waimate Real Estate team are here to provide you with friendly and efficient property services. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or have us manage your property, we’re here for you!
Property Brokers are enthusiastic about Waimate and we have a vast knowledge of houses for sale and rent in the area. Our sales team are well equipped to help you with all aspects of buying or selling a property, residential, rural or commercial. So whether you’re a first home buyer, investor, or you’re just in the market for a new home, drop in and have a chat to our sales team and let us find the right property for you.
With plenty of houses to rent in Waimate we also have an excellent property rental team. Our rental division work hard to manage properties and match the right residential and commercial properties with the right tenants. Come and visit the rental division and let us manage your property or find you a house to rent in Waimate.
Moving to Waimate?
Waimate is our own little Wallaby country, but quintessentially kiwi! Locals describe the town as safe and friendly and in the perfect spot, very handy to Timaru and Oamaru.
Waimate get off very lightly weather wise as most of the southerlies are blocked by the Hunter Hills, creating a warm microclimate that’s very much enjoyed. Dairy farming has become the biggest industry in the town recently surpassing sheep farming, which is still a very big use of the land and way of life in Waimate. A milk powder factory has recently been opened 20km from the town and the positive effects can already be seen in the town. There are many lifestyle choices here as long as you like lots of space and a rural outlook.
Waimate is a big part of our Property Brokers Country and we’re proud to be here and serve the town from our office in Queen Street, please call in anytime.