30 Years - Win Gold Coast - Terms and Conditions
Gold Coast Experience for Two
There are 15 trips for two up for offer. Each trip for two includes:
- Return airfares for two from Auckland or Christchurch to Gold Coast
- Return airport transfers for two people
- 3 nights' accomodation at QT Gold Coast Hotel on a twin share basis, including breakfast
Costs do not include:
- Additional transfers to those specified in the terms and conditions
- Airfares and additional travel from other domestic points in New Zealand
- Travel insurance. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Terms and conditions
‘30 years - Win Gold Coast’ promotion terms and conditions
1. The Win Gold Coast Promotion (Promotion) is being run by Property Brokers Limited (Promoter or us or our).
2. The Promotion runs from 1 May 2016 to 5pm 31 June 2016 (promotional period).
3. To qualify for automatic entry:
(a) you must list your property (residential, lifestyle, rural or commercial property) for sale with us and have it released to the market by becoming live in our listing system during the promotional period; and
(b) your property must be listed for sale with the Promoter under sole agency for 90 days
(c) The listing must be new to the Promoter and can't be a re-listing
(c) the registered proprietor is not an employee, contractor, licensee, salesperson or immediate family member of the Promoter (Associated Person), or if the registered proprietor is a company or a trust, no Associated Person may have any beneficial interest in the company or the trust.
4. Each property that satisfies the conditions in clause 3 constitutes one entry into the draw to win a prize
5. Once entered you will be eligible for every remaining prize draw
6. The Gold Coast package prize is limited to 3 nights’ accommodation including daily breakfast, return airfares ex Auckland or Christchurch to Gold Coast and airport transfers for 2 people.
Prize valid for travel from 13 May 2016 to 30 November 2016, confirmation of travel is required within 24 hours of booking.
Prize is non-transferrable, non-refundable once booked and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other destination.
All airfares are ex Auckland and Christchurch including applicable airline and Government taxes, are subject to availability and based on the lowest Air NZ “The Works” Airfare which includes seat, bag, meal and movies.
Accommodation is provided at QT Gold Coast Hotel on a twin share basis for 3 nights including daily breakfast and this will be subject to availability at time of booking.
Date changes once booked and confirmed may incur additional fees.
Please note that during School Holidays and Public Holiday periods there may be additional charges due to limited availability.
However, extensions and additional family members are permitted at an additional cost.
7. The prize does not include additional transfers additional to those specified and travel insurance. Travel insurance is highly recommended. Airfare from any other domestic terminals in New Zealand will be at additional cost on application.
8. Once a prize winner has been notified they will be contacted by Orbit to organise their travel dates. The prize winners accept and acknowledge the details of the prize in clause 6 are subject to change.
9. At the date of publication of these Terms and Conditions the retail value of a trip for two is approximately $3000.
10. The 15 prizes draws will be conducted at the Promoter’s Head Office and will be drawn at random. One trip for two will be drawn on the following dates at 12pm:
- Friday 13 May
- Tuesday 16 May
- Friday 20 May
- Tuesday 24 May
- Friday 27 May
- Tuesday 31 May
- Friday 3 June
- Tuesday 7 June
- Friday 10 June
- Tuesday 14 June
- Friday 17 June
- Tuesday 21 June
- Friday 24 June
- Tuesday 27 June
- Friday 1 July
11. The prize winner will be the registered proprietor of the property drawn in the prize draw. If the registered proprietor consists of one person only, he or she may nominate one additional person. If the registered proprietor of the winning property consists of more than 2 people, or if it is not a natural person, the registered proprietor must nominate any 2 people to take up the prize, and provide the Promoter with their details within 5 working days of notification of the result of the prize draw. Changes to the persons travelling may only be made with the consent of the Promoter at its sole discretion.
12. The Promoter retains sole discretion to declare that an entry is void and redraw the prize on the same terms as the original draw in the following circumstances:
(a) the property is relisted with another real estate agency within the competition period; or
(b) the winner does not respond to contact attempts within 48 hours of the first such attempt made by the Promoter; or
(c) the registered proprietor is otherwise not eligible to enter the Promotion.
13. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter may require the winner and/or any person nominated to travel to show proof of identity, such as a passport or valid New Zealand driver's licence.
15. Every person travelling consents and agrees:
(a) that all information they provide for the purpose of redeeming the prize will be collected, stored and sent to the Promoter;
(b) that the information in clause 15(a) may be entered into the database of the Promoter, and may be used to send offers the Promoter may think may be of interest. They may choose not to receive the materials by unsubscribing by email or any other method provided;
(c) their name, region, photos, videos and other information may be published in all media and in any marketing material by the Promoter, and they agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose without compensation; and
(d) the Promoter may be required by law to disclose any of the information provided and will only make the disclosure if they believe, in good faith, that they are required to do so.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel the Promotion and to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice at any time.
17. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any variation in the nature of any prize item. In the event any prize item is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it for a different prize item of equal or greater value.
18. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any tax or financial implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
19. Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this Promotion are indicative only.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been provided by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
21. The Promoter will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including entries not received due to technical problems.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prize winner (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with any product purchased for this Promotion or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. By accepting the prize, the prize winner(s) accepts and acknowledges that they are travelling entirely at their own risk and have been advised to obtain their own travel advice (e.g. www.safetravel.govt.nz) in relation to the relevant destinations.
23. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
24. Air New Zealand flight terms and conditions
• Travel is in the Economy cabin and is non-transferable or non-redeemable for cash.
• All airport taxes and government charges are at the traveller's expense.
• Both travellers must travel together on same dates and same flights.
• Travel will be subject to Air New Zealand's General Terms and Conditions of carriage, to view visit the Air New Zealand website
• Flights are not eligible for any frequent flyer (including Airpoints Dollars) accrual, companion redemption or credit towards tier status.