'Lyncluden' is looking a picture - 114 ha
This 114ha flat to rolling contour farm is looking a picture and is in really good health. Farm policy is stock finishing with a balance of cash and feed crops. Baleage and hay is made annually.
This property is in 2 titles. Block 1 is 105.9 ha and features all the farm infrastructure. Bounding this is Block 2 which is 8.3 ha it features a stand of mature pinetrees and has its own road access.
• Very effective acreage, pleasing gentle contour
• Good fencing into 26 paddocks, with service laneways
• Well positioned, sound 4 bedroom home
• 5.5km to town and excellent school selection
• Healthy soil and pastures
• Good facilities including woolshed, grain silos, stockyards and support sheds
• 2 titles
If your budget doesn't require a house then talk to me about the options available. Conditions apply.
Set up by a dairy farmer, this farm works - let it work for you!