Commercial buy or lease
The site has frontage to Taupiri Street (opposite Te Wananga O Aotearoa). The original building was constructed circa 1930 and other work was carried out in the 1940s and 1960s. The property is approximately 150 metres from Te Kuitis central business district making it well located to all township and community service requirements. The front building is split by wall partition, is well presented and inclusive of former office area. The middes section is a large open space with a kitchen and unisex ablution area including disabled access to toilet and shower. This property is currently vacant and a lease option is available. Contact Mary to view.