• Exceptional presentation • New build standard internal remodel • Character low maintenance exterior • Park like private surrounds • Spare section (1012m2) • ...
GENUINE COUNTRY FEEL - 2.82 ha
• Updated kitchen • Spacious living area • Pigsties and chicken coop • 2 and 3 bay sheds • Lots of fruit trees • Short drive to town
COUNTRY IN TOWN - 4000m2
• Solid permanent material home • Paddocks for a few sheep • Sleepout with annexe • Modern double garage and single garage • 2 heatpumps and a logburner • Private ...
DOWNSIZE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
• Quality built home • Heatpump & HRV • Conservatory • Compact, easy care section • Vege garden and glasshouse • Great central location Ideal alternative for those ...
MAKE ME YOURS!
• Lovely renovated villa • Open plan living • Large doors opening to patio • Designer kitchen • New floor coverings throughout • Easy care gardens
A WEE CHARMER
• Open plan living • Updated bathroom • Heat pump • New sunny deck • Retro insulation • Variety of established fruit trees
VIEW AND BE IMPRESSED
• Permanent material home • Beautiful contemporary presentation • Modern kitchen and bathroom • Lovely manicured gardens • Superb separate granny flat • Sought after ...
Welcome to Waimate
Waimate is our own little Wallaby country, but quintessentially kiwi! Locals describe the town as safe and friendly and in the perfect spot, very handy to Timaru and Oamaru.
Waimate get off very lightly weather wise as most of the southerlies are blocked by the Hunter Hills, creating a warm microclimate that’s very much enjoyed. Dairy farming has become the biggest industry in the town recently surpassing sheep farming, which is still a very big use of the land and way of life in Waimate. A milk powder factory has recently been opened 20km from the town and the positive effects can already be seen in the town. There are many lifestyle choices here as long as you like lots of space and a rural outlook.
Waimate is a big part of our Property Brokers Country and we’re proud to be here and serve the town from our office in Queen Street, please call in anytime.