RURAL HIDEAWAY - 2.71 ha
• Secluded setting • The potential that 2 titles offer • Numerous sheds • Stand of pine trees • Established gardens • Close proximity to town
LIVE IN THE COUNTRY
• 2.6230 ha of country living • 3 bedroom rough cast home • Sunny kitchen/dining room • Garage plus 2 three bay sheds • Grow your own meat • Within easy commute ...
BIG HOME - SMALL PRICE
• Large 180m2 floor plan • Two living areas • Two bathrooms • Character features • Modern double garaging • Close to all amenities
LIVE THE GOOD LIFE - 4.42 ha
• Build your dream home • Great building site • Views from the hills to the sea • Native bush filled with bird song • Water supply • Blue gums and pine ...
ESCAPE TO THE COUNTRY
• Approx. 2.37 ha of flat to rolling land • Oamaru Stone home • Logburner to keep you cosy • Separate two room outbuilding • Plenty of fenced paddocks • Just a ...
• Large 269m2 home set on 7910m2 • Stunning innovative design • High spec family kitchen • Huge entertainment area • Positioned for all day sun • Secluded rural ...
• Central South Island position • Garage and outbuildings • Park a camper van or small bus • Why not use as a base and just travel • Or alternatively build your new ...
Welcome to Waimate
Waimate is our own little Wallaby country, but quintessentially kiwi! Locals describe the town as safe and friendly and in the perfect spot, very handy to Timaru and Oamaru.
Waimate get off very lightly weather wise as most of the southerlies are blocked by the Hunter Hills, creating a warm microclimate that’s very much enjoyed. Dairy farming has become the biggest industry in the town recently surpassing sheep farming, which is still a very big use of the land and way of life in Waimate. A milk powder factory has recently been opened 20km from the town and the positive effects can already be seen in the town. There are many lifestyle choices here as long as you like lots of space and a rural outlook.
Waimate is a big part of our Property Brokers Country and we’re proud to be here and serve the town from our office in Queen Street, please call in anytime.