A QUALITY INVESTMENT
• Original family home • Excellent location • Superb tenants in place • Brick studio/4th bedroom • Heat pump • Ceiling/underfloor insulation This home is on the ...
SO NICE TO COME HOME TO!
• Permanent material home • Spacious dual living spaces • Ceiling/underfloor/wall insulation • Close to the mighty Waitaki • Upgraded bathroom with wet floor shower • ...
A RARE FIND
• Lovely spacious home • Permanent material • Lots of options for living areas and bedrooms • Logburner and heatpump • 3 car garaging • Private landscaped ...
A QUALITY PLACE WITH SPACE
• Much admired 1990s home • Built for all day sun • Logburner/heatpump • Amazing storage options • Separate shower room • Internal access garaging
GREEN FINGERS NEEDED!
• Raised vege beds and fruit trees • Kitchen and bathroom recently updated • Warm and inviting new log burner • New carpet in lounge and dining room • Extra large ...
BIG SECTION - SMALL PRICE
• Ideal level building site • Established shelter belts • Access by sealed lane • Handy to tavern and general store • Power, water, phone to boundary • Close to ...
ITS ALL ABOUT LOCATION
• Superb retirement option • Spacious kitchen/dining • Separate lounge and conservatory • Stand alone sleepout • Heatpump • In a prime cul-de-sac
Welcome to Waimate
Waimate is our own little Wallaby country, but quintessentially kiwi! Locals describe the town as safe and friendly and in the perfect spot, very handy to Timaru and Oamaru.
Waimate get off very lightly weather wise as most of the southerlies are blocked by the Hunter Hills, creating a warm microclimate that’s very much enjoyed. Dairy farming has become the biggest industry in the town recently surpassing sheep farming, which is still a very big use of the land and way of life in Waimate. A milk powder factory has recently been opened 20km from the town and the positive effects can already be seen in the town. There are many lifestyle choices here as long as you like lots of space and a rural outlook.
Waimate is a big part of our Property Brokers Country and we’re proud to be here and serve the town from our office in Queen Street, please call in anytime.