HOME SWEET HOME
• Upgraded kitchen and bathroom • Log burner • Fresh neutral decor throughout • Solid quality construction • Easy care gardens • Walk to town
BIG PROPERTY - BIG POTENTIAL
• Spacious 180m2 home • Ideal B & B setup • 2 Living areas • Modern kitchen • Wetfloor showers • Handy location
GREAT FAMILY HOME
• Permanent material home • Refurbished kitchen • Spacious living area • Logburner with wetback • Raised vege beds • Excellent location
A TASTE OF COUNTRY
• Updated sunny kitchen • Heatpump/logburner • Views to the hills • A paddock for the pony • Peaceful rural setting • Garage plus off street parking
A HONEY FOR YOUR MONEY
• Delightful new kitchen • Lovely sunny aspect • French doors to the garden • 2 possibly 3 bedrooms • Spacious garaging • Super handy location
• Freehold title • Peaceful village setting • Heat pump • Sunny deck • Whiteware included • Close to Waitaki River
• Beautiful period features • Delightful private garden • Updated kitchen • Antique fire places • 4 double bedrooms • Short walk to town
Welcome to Waimate
Waimate is our own little Wallaby country, but quintessentially kiwi! Locals describe the town as safe and friendly and in the perfect spot, very handy to Timaru and Oamaru.
Waimate get off very lightly weather wise as most of the southerlies are blocked by the Hunter Hills, creating a warm microclimate that’s very much enjoyed. Dairy farming has become the biggest industry in the town recently surpassing sheep farming, which is still a very big use of the land and way of life in Waimate. A milk powder factory has recently been opened 20km from the town and the positive effects can already be seen in the town. There are many lifestyle choices here as long as you like lots of space and a rural outlook.
Waimate is a big part of our Property Brokers Country and we’re proud to be here and serve the town from our office in Queen Street, please call in anytime.