A QUALITY INVESTMENT
• Original family home • Excellent location • Superb tenants in place • Brick studio/4th bedroom • Heat pump • Ceiling/underfloor insulation This home is on the ...
LIVE IN THE COUNTRY
• 2.6230 ha of country living • 3 bedroom rough cast home • Sunny kitchen/dining room • Garage plus 2 three bay sheds • Grow your own meat • Within easy commute ...
FAMILY FRIENDLY BEAUTY
• Solid low maintenance construction • Two living areas • Two heatpumps • Two logburners • Great double garaging • Well fenced handy location
ITS ALL ABOUT LOCATION
• Superb retirement option • Spacious kitchen/dining • Separate lounge and conservatory • Stand alone sleepout • Heatpump • In a prime cul-de-sac
ESCAPE TO THE COUNTRY
• Approx. 2.37 ha of flat to rolling land • Oamaru Stone home • Logburner to keep you cosy • Separate two room outbuilding • Plenty of fenced paddocks • Just a ...
A REAL COUNTRY FEEL - 1.159 ha
• Low maintenance home • Modern garaging • Various sheds • Room for horses • Heat pump and log burner • Close proximity to town
Step into the elegant world of a bygone era. This beautiful house, built circa 1909, retains many of it's original Edwardian features. A spacious home consisting of four bedrooms ...
Welcome to Property Brokers Waimate
Our Waimate Real Estate team are here to provide you with friendly and efficient property services. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or have us manage your property, we’re here for you!
Property Brokers are enthusiastic about Waimate and we have a vast knowledge of houses for sale and rent in the area. Our sales team are well equipped to help you with all aspects of buying or selling a property, residential, rural or commercial. So whether you’re a first home buyer, investor, or you’re just in the market for a new home, drop in and have a chat to our sales team and let us find the right property for you.
With plenty of houses to rent in Waimate we also have an excellent property rental team. Our rental division work hard to manage properties and match the right residential and commercial properties with the right tenants. Come and visit the rental division and let us manage your property or find you are house to rent in Waimate.
Moving to Waimate?
Waimate is our own little Wallaby country, but quintessentially kiwi! Locals describe the town as safe and friendly and in the perfect spot, very handy to Timaru and Oamaru.
Waimate get off very lightly weather wise as most of the southerlies are blocked by the Hunter Hills, creating a warm microclimate that’s very much enjoyed. Dairy farming has become the biggest industry in the town recently surpassing sheep farming, which is still a very big use of the land and way of life in Waimate. A milk powder factory has recently been opened 20km from the town and the positive effects can already be seen in the town. There are many lifestyle choices here as long as you like lots of space and a rural outlook.
Waimate is a big part of our Property Brokers Country and we’re proud to be here and serve the town from our office in Queen Street, please call in anytime.