• 626.6853 hectares • Varied & successful farming operation • Irrigation • On the doorstep of lakes and rivers • Highly profitable stock & cropping country Tironui is a ...
GEM LIKE SETTING
• Peaceful surrounds and great views • 3 bedroomed character home back dropped by unique rock formation • Large American style barn with multiple use options • Productive ...
VIEWS, POTENTIAL, PROMISE
• Views • 791 sqm section • Peaceful cul-de-sac This section provides ample opportunity to create your dream home with a dream view, The Birdseye outlook over the wetland ...
• 146.5885 hectares • Lovely 4 bedroom home • Central main yard • High standard fencing • Excellent sheds • Central all-weather lane This will be a very sought after ...
Very tidy wee unit
This great 2 bedroom unit is now available for the perfect tenant. New carpet has been laid throughout the whole unit as well as new flooring in the kitchen and bathroom. Fresh ...
TIME TO MOVE
• Warm 3 bedroom home • Excellent sheds • Handy Location • Lovely gardens and views • Paddocks plus orchard The time has come for the vendor to move on from this lovely 2ha ...
• Executive 5+ bedroom home • Schist & Cedar • 2 ha fully deer fenced • Beautifully presented • Easy care • Excellent shed complex Hadstone is a place you dream of ...
Welcome to Property Brokers Timaru
Our Timaru Real Estate team are here to provide you with friendly and efficient property services. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or have us manage your property, we’re here for you!
Property Brokers are enthusiastic about Timaru and we have a vast knowledge of houses for sale and rent in the area. Our sales team are well equipped to help you with all aspects of buying or selling a property, residential, rural or commercial. So whether you’re a first home buyer, investor, or you’re just in the market for a new home, drop in and have a chat to our sales team and let us find the right property for you.
With plenty of houses to rent in Timaru we also have an excellent property rental team. Our rental division work hard to manage properties and match the right residential and commercial properties with the right tenants. Come and visit the rental division and let us manage your property or find you a house to rent in Timaru.
Moving to Timaru?
Timaru ‘the place of shelter’ in Maori definitely deserves this name. The gentle curving bay is the boundary of a pretty sea side town which sustains the town with accessibility for ships, fishing, and a place to relax if you call it home. Life in Timaru is vibrant and set in between a vibrant CBD and Edwardian architecture.
One of New Zealand’s largest fishing ports, agriculture and manufacturing keep the Timaru economy ticking along. Living in Timaru gives you million dollar views of rolling hills and the rugged coastline on a modest budget, in 2010 it was rated one of the most affordable places to live.
Timaru is a big part of our Property Brokers Country and were proud to be here and serve the town from our office on the corner of Church and Sophia Streets, please call in anytime.