• 2.9368 ha or 7.257 acres • 3 Bedroom home • 4 Main paddocks • Deer fenced • 2 x Horse boxes This sunny home is waiting for a new owner. Just off the Geraldine ...
JUST CLOSE ENOUGH
• 6 km to Town Centre • Lovely warm 3 bedroom home • 1.7783 ha of land, 9 paddocks • Sheds & garages • School bus at the gate • Views to the mountains Looking for a ...
• 25.4780 hectares • 37 Paddocks • Historical Homestead • Self contained studio unit • Mature landscaped gardens • Good assortment of infrastructure An excellent ...
FAMILY FARM WITH OPTIONS
• 417 hectares (4 titles) • 2 x Excellent dwellings • Good infrastructure • Recent re-pasturing • Location (approx 20km Timaru) The majority of the farm is easy ...
• 1.5000 hectares • Great building site • Shearing shed and 3 bay shed • 1000 litres water per day • Sheep yards Rare to find the lifestyle that's right. This 1 ...
GEM LIKE SETTING
• Peaceful surrounds and great views • 3 bedroomed character home back dropped by unique rock formation • Large American style barn with multiple use options • Productive ...
MINUTES FROM TOWN
• Location • Bare land 45 hectares (subject to survey) • Fertile soils • 2 x road frontages • Currently used lamb finishing • Cropping potential An excellent start ...
Welcome to Property Brokers Timaru
Our Timaru Real Estate team are here to provide you with friendly and efficient property services. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or have us manage your property, we’re here for you!
Property Brokers are enthusiastic about Timaru and we have a vast knowledge of houses for sale and rent in the area. Our sales team are well equipped to help you with all aspects of buying or selling a property, residential, rural or commercial. So whether you’re a first home buyer, investor, or you’re just in the market for a new home, drop in and have a chat to our sales team and let us find the right property for you.
With plenty of houses to rent in Timaru we also have an excellent property rental team. Our rental division work hard to manage properties and match the right residential and commercial properties with the right tenants. Come and visit the rental division and let us manage your property or find you a house to rent in Timaru.
Moving to Timaru?
Timaru ‘the place of shelter’ in Maori definitely deserves this name. The gentle curving bay is the boundary of a pretty sea side town which sustains the town with accessibility for ships, fishing, and a place to relax if you call it home. Life in Timaru is vibrant and set in between a vibrant CBD and Edwardian architecture.
One of New Zealand’s largest fishing ports, agriculture and manufacturing keep the Timaru economy ticking along. Living in Timaru gives you million dollar views of rolling hills and the rugged coastline on a modest budget, in 2010 it was rated one of the most affordable places to live.
Timaru is a big part of our Property Brokers Country and were proud to be here and serve the town from our office on the corner of Church and Sophia Streets, please call in anytime.