• Open plan living • Neutral tones throughout • New carpet • Relax in outdoor Spa • Excellent BBQ area and deck • 974m2, level, section. The outdoor flow from the dining ...
FIRST HOME OR INVESTMENT
• Open plan living • Ideal first home or investment • Woodburner on wetback • Ideal West End location • 852m2 Section • Solid 1960s home
MOTEL IN IDYLLIC LOCATION
• Private haven of tranquillity • Three bedroom owner accommodation • Motel is of manageable size • Guests enjoy well presented units • Quality chattels and steady trade • ...
BRAND NEW - MOVE IN NOW
• North facing Contemporary home • 3 beds + 4th bedroom or Office • Spacious open plan living • 2 living areas • Outdoor flow with views • 837m2 Section Drive is to be ...
PRIVATE REAR SETTING
• Classy modern home • Outdoor flow from lounge • 4 bedrooms • Master with ensuite • Exquisite garden • Great location This home is delightful, with a quiet setting down a ...
EASY LIVING, EASY CARE
• Open plan • Quiet location • Updated bathroom • Wood burner and heat pump • Deck for entertaining • Level, 648m2 section • Underfloor heating in kitchen, bathroom and ...
SPACE AND FUNCTION
• A spacious family home • Private, sheltered, outdoor luxury • 5 beds and 2 living areas • Unsurpassed views could be yours • Large office - work from home • Priced to ...
Welcome to Timaru
Timaru ‘the place of shelter’ in Maori definitely deserves this name. The gentle curving bay is the boundary of a pretty sea side town which sustains the town with accessibility for ships, fishing, and a place to relax if you call it home. Life in Timaru is vibrant and set in between a vibrant CBD and Edwardian architecture.
One of New Zealand’s largest fishing ports, agriculture and manufacturing keep the Timaru economy ticking along. Living in Timaru gives you million dollar views of rolling hills and the rugged coastline on a modest budget, in 2010 it was rated one of the most affordable places to live.
Timaru is a big part of our Property Brokers Country and were proud to be here and serve the town from our office on the corner of Church and Sophia Streets, please call in anytime.