RIGHT ON PAR!
Situated overlooking the Highfield Golf Course, this 3 bedroom, north facing home really does scream opportunity. With drive on section, double garage with internal access, this ...
GREAT LIFESTYLE, BETTER LOCATION
• 5 Bedroom, 6 year old home • 3 Car garaging with Flat above • 2.4360 hectares • 4 Bay shed • Solar panels (4 kilowatt) • Location & views Near new home with plenty ...
MINUTES FROM TOWN
• Location • Bare land 45 hectares (subject to survey) • Fertile soils • 2 x road frontages • Currently used lamb finishing • Cropping potential An excellent start ...
THREE BEDROOM BARGAIN
• 3 Double bedrooms • Open plan living • Central convenient location • Nearly new garage • Sealed drive This spacious home has loads of potential and in a central ...
• Solid block home • 3 Large Double bedrooms • Drive on with double carport • Covered outdoor area • Beautiful established gardens This well presented 3 bedroom home ...
HUNTING, CANYONING, FORESTRY
• Excellent stand of trees • Boundary fences • Approximately 6770 stems • North Facing • Lanes for motor bike • Hunting pigs, possums and hares Looking for an investment ...
• 8 hectares of well groomed lifestyle • Fully renovated warm home • Mostly double glazed • Plenty of sheds • Training arena • Centrally located A perfect lifestyle for ...
Welcome to Property Brokers Timaru
Our Timaru Real Estate team are here to provide you with friendly and efficient property services. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or have us manage your property, we’re here for you!
Property Brokers are enthusiastic about Timaru and we have a vast knowledge of houses for sale and rent in the area. Our sales team are well equipped to help you with all aspects of buying or selling a property, residential, rural or commercial. So whether you’re a first home buyer, investor, or you’re just in the market for a new home, drop in and have a chat to our sales team and let us find the right property for you.
With plenty of houses to rent in Timaru we also have an excellent property rental team. Our rental division work hard to manage properties and match the right residential and commercial properties with the right tenants. Come and visit the rental division and let us manage your property or find you a house to rent in Timaru.
Moving to Timaru?
Timaru ‘the place of shelter’ in Maori definitely deserves this name. The gentle curving bay is the boundary of a pretty sea side town which sustains the town with accessibility for ships, fishing, and a place to relax if you call it home. Life in Timaru is vibrant and set in between a vibrant CBD and Edwardian architecture.
One of New Zealand’s largest fishing ports, agriculture and manufacturing keep the Timaru economy ticking along. Living in Timaru gives you million dollar views of rolling hills and the rugged coastline on a modest budget, in 2010 it was rated one of the most affordable places to live.
Timaru is a big part of our Property Brokers Country and were proud to be here and serve the town from our office on the corner of Church and Sophia Streets, please call in anytime.