SMALL FARM - 11 Ha
• Great location • 360 degree views • Fully insulated home for warmth • Re wired and re plumbed • Sunny, immaculate small farm • Let this property mesmerise you! This ...
• 3 brm Oamaru Stone home • Separate lounge with log burner • Very well insulated • Fenced back yard • Off street parking • Very good tenant in place Currently returning ...
EXCEEDS YOUR EXPECTATIONS
• Central location on elevated section • Updated kitchen & bathroom • Woodburner • Two living spaces • Sunroom, could be extra bedroom • Single lock-up garage at street ...
FANTASTIC LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITY!
• Elevated site • Views of mountains & surrounding farmland • Handy to Kakanui & beaches • 4.3102 ha. • Sealed road to gate • Approx. 15 mins from Oamaru This is a great ...
• 801m2 section in sought after Weston • Set back off the road • Close to new subdivision • Handy to school and sports grounds A fantastic opportunity to secure an affordable ...
COUNTRY PUB ON A2O BIKE TRAIL
• Pub & 3 b/m home • Elevated rural views • 2 car garage and utility room Here's a golden opportunity to diversify a well known business to cater for the needs of bikers nearing ...
HAMPDEN SECLUDED SECTION
• Elevated 5060m2 site • Progressive seaside town • Fishing and boating locally • Close to amenities • Short walk to the beach • Rural views Tucked away in the popular ...
Welcome to Property Brokers Oamaru
Our Oamaru Real Estate team are here to provide you with friendly and efficient property services. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or have us manage your property, we’re here for you!
Property Brokers are enthusiastic about Oamaru and we have a vast knowledge of houses for sale and rent in the area. Our sales team are well equipped to help you with all aspects of buying or selling a property, residential, rural or commercial. So whether you’re a first home buyer, investor, or you’re just in the market for a new home, drop in and have a chat to our sales team and let us find the right property for you.
With plenty of houses to rent in Oamaru we also have an excellent property rental team. Our rental division work hard to manage properties and match the right residential and commercial properties with the right tenants. Come and visit the rental division and let us manage your property or find you are house to rent in Oamaru.
Moving to Oamaru?
Oamaru is no sleepy sea-side town, incredibly beautiful and historic but by no means boring. The harbour and Victorian white sandstone buildings and the country’s oldest public garden provide a picturesque backdrop for an exciting and theatrical daily life. The art scene is buzzing in Oamaru with the Steam Punk festival and sculptures that attract visitors and inspire the locals.
This is the town to live in if you value a relaxed and fun existence, where everything you need and more is right in front of you. There are four golf courses in the town – talk about a playground! The coast provides more areas to get outside with cycling and walking trails and the opportunity to observe the blue penguins who also call Oamaru home.
The Property Brokers Oamaru team are a great bunch of laidback and friendly real estate consultants who have years of experience of selling and finding buyers for residential, commercial, lifestyle and rural properties and would love you to drop into the branch anytime.