INVEST IN THE VIEW
• Beautiful building site • Elevated for timeless views • No exit, quiet street • Services run past boundary • Handy to many schools Call your builder, or architect right ...
Cul-de-sac Retreat 3 Bedrooms and Utility room.
An excellent warm 3 bedroom home in a lovely quiet Cul-de-sac. This lovely warm home backs on to Centennial Park and is close to Waitaki Boys and St. Kevins High Schools as well as ...
• Established sections in Tenby Street • Lot 1 - 2061m2 • Lot 2 - 2669m2 • Water connected & power at boundary • Lot 1 has sewerage connection • Lot 2 has 2 sewerage ...
• Two flats • One has been renovated • Sought after location • Great rental return • Near schools Situated in a popular part of Oamaru, with Oamaru Intermediate School at ...
GRAZING BLOCK 126 Ha.
• Arable or cut & carry • Good balance of mostly flats to rolling • Very productive 126 ha. • Shearing shed, hay & implement sheds • Well subdivided into 16 main paddocks • ...
BREEDING BLOCK 226 Ha
• Located among well developed farms • 22 kms from Oamaru • Options for lifestyle blocks • 16 Blocks mostly south facing • 60 head cattle yards This property is an ...
SMALL FARM OR SUPPORT BLOCK
• 55.573 hectares, flat to easy rolling • 3-4 bedroom house partially renovated • Shelter belts throughout farm • Two small stands of mature Pinus Radiata • Post and wire ...
Welcome to Property Brokers Oamaru
Our Oamaru Real Estate team are here to provide you with friendly and efficient property services. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, rent or have us manage your property, we’re here for you!
Property Brokers are enthusiastic about Oamaru and we have a vast knowledge of houses for sale and rent in the area. Our sales team are well equipped to help you with all aspects of buying or selling a property, residential, rural or commercial. So whether you’re a first home buyer, investor, or you’re just in the market for a new home, drop in and have a chat to our sales team and let us find the right property for you.
With plenty of houses to rent in Oamaru we also have an excellent property rental team. Our rental division work hard to manage properties and match the right residential and commercial properties with the right tenants. Come and visit the rental division and let us manage your property or find you are house to rent in Oamaru.
Moving to Oamaru?
Oamaru is no sleepy sea-side town, incredibly beautiful and historic but by no means boring. The harbour and Victorian white sandstone buildings and the country’s oldest public garden provide a picturesque backdrop for an exciting and theatrical daily life. The art scene is buzzing in Oamaru with the Steam Punk festival and sculptures that attract visitors and inspire the locals.
This is the town to live in if you value a relaxed and fun existence, where everything you need and more is right in front of you. There are four golf courses in the town – talk about a playground! The coast provides more areas to get outside with cycling and walking trails and the opportunity to observe the blue penguins who also call Oamaru home.
The Property Brokers Oamaru team are a great bunch of laidback and friendly real estate consultants who have years of experience of selling and finding buyers for residential, commercial, lifestyle and rural properties and would love you to drop into the branch anytime.