Lawrence Cheetham was born and raised in the Wairarapa, and completed his primary and secondary schooling there. He began his career shepherding in Martinborough, before venturing overseas to work and travel. On returning to NZ he gained experience in the dairy industry and managed a poultry farm in the Hawkes Bay. In 1980 Lawrence headed home to Mangamahoe in the Wairarapa, where he purchased a 45ha sheep and beef farm and grew the business from 350 ewes to 10,000 sheep and beef stock units, by buying and leasing additional land.
During his time farming, Lawrence and his wife Elizabeth leased, purchased and sold several blocks of land and invested in houses. They sold their farm, bought a lifestyle block near Masterton and Lawrence began managing commercial property. Lawrence has completed his National Certificate in Real Estate and Certificate in Small Business Management, and has studied Commercial Property papers towards his National Diploma in Real Estate.
Lawrence and Elizabeth, have three children, and he is a past president of the Wairarapa Ski Club, former chair of the Opaki School board of Trustees and a current board member of the Wairarapa Chamber of Commerce. Lawrence Cheetham is an expert in commercial property throughout the Wairarapa region. He has a keen appreciation of the local commercial sector and is a wealth of knowledge from both his personal and professional experiences in the business.
With over 5 years experience in Commercial real estate, Lawrence prides himself on great communication and his ability to think outside the box to get a deal done.
Register now for a free,
High profile, quality refurbished space for lease
• High profile site on Chapel Street • Quality refurbished • Floor area for lease is 190m2 • UFB cabling • Excellent staff facilities • Internal access to carparking • Seismic ...
Lease in a central CBD location
Prime retail space for lease located in the heart of central Carterton on State Highway 2. • Approx 164m2 - half retail and half storage • Trade access • 3 carparks
Liquidation sale - must be sold!
Two separate sections located in the fast growing Waingawa industrial area. • 1769m2 - GV $110,000 • 1868m2 - GV $100,000 These sections may be purchased together or separately. Due to ...
A real gem in the heart of Greytown
• 4 bedroomed flat • Retail area currently trading as Greytown Takeaways • Could be two commercial tenancies • Sunny, fenced, west facing section • Single garage Don't miss out on ...
Greytown commercial lease
• Modern warehouse, workshop or trade depot • 288m2 warehouse with 3 phase power and a 6m high stud • 753m2 sealed and fenced section • Excellent access on East Street • Zoned ...
Land and buildings for sale
This property is located in the heart of Carterton and is currently subdivided into 2 well presented offices with additional work and storage areas. Perfect opportunity to invest or ...
Brand spanking new in Kuripuni
• Quality brand new office available for lease in mid November for 2 years • 100% NBS • Off street client carparking • High profile SH2 site with signage available Call Lawrence to get ...
More space than you thought you could afford!
• First floor vacancy, 251m2 in central CBD location • May be subdivided to suit tenant • Sunny and secure • Shared w/c, shower, kitchen • Seismic - 53% NBS
Established Business For Sale
This is a national franchise with strong brand awareness. Specialising in the manufacture and installation of steel framed buildings, ranging from garden sheds to custom designed premises ...
Want to be in the middle of Masterton?
• Intersection of Queen and Church Streets • Prime corner retail space • 320m2 which may be subdivided • Sunny, well lit premises • The site of menswear in Masterton for generations
A solid investment for an astute purchaser
This property consists of a steel portal 1171m2 building with a seismic rating of 67% and a 4.8m clearance. Also a vacant 500m2 and older wooden building with iron roofing (door height 3 ...
Fantastic Greytown location
• Refurbished retail space • Excellent neighbouring businesses • Industrial design with exposed rafters, good concrete flooring and whitewashed plyboard walls • Shared facilities - w/c ...
Need to lease on the bypass?
• Modern steel construction • Reception, office, w/c, smoko room • Mezzanine floor • 4 door workshop • Fenced, fully concreted yard • 3 phase power • Heavy traffic bypass location
Must be sold!!
• 4.0858ha situated in the Waingawa Industrial area • Central Wairarapa location on SH2 • Services to boundary • Potential to subdivide • Supported by stable, consistent primary ...
Greytown development opportunity
• High profile site at the northern end of Main Street • Development opportunity • Fully serviced • Prime State Highway 2 location This is your chance to own a substantial site in the ...
Modern facility for lease
• Central Wairarapa location • 128m2 workshop/storage/depot • Fenced yard • Wash pad available • Fitout to suit
Be your own boss in Carterton
This groovy little business in Carterton's main street could be yours. • Pizza, ice cream, coffee sales • Catering business • Began trading 1 September 2013 • A growing, profitable ...
Central CBD space with views
First floor office space prominently located on a corner site in central Masterton. The premises are currently fitted out as open plan office space, offering excellent natural light and close to ...
Prime Greytown location
• 1963 church hall (208m2) • Single storey concrete block construction • Land area - 560m2 (subject to final survey) • Seismic rating - 27% NBS • Commercial zoning Price - By ...