The following positions are available at Property Brokers:
GERALDINE - Sales Support
- Answering all incoming calls
- Greeting clients
- Data Entry
- Basic Accounting
- Word processing
- General administration
- Customer service
For a copy of the job description, click here.
If you would like to be part of this, please send a letter of application and a copy of your CV by clicking 'Apply Now' on this advert.
ROLLESTON - Sales/Area Manager
Are you highly motivated and driven by success?
- Extensive Real Estate experience looking to step up?
- Want to be a part of an expanding multi- faceted team?
- Property Brokers have an opportunity for you!
Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for a Sales/Area Manager to join our dynamic, well-established and award winning Rolleston and Darfield offices. We plan to continue to grow our presence and market share in our residential, lifestyle, rural and Property Management business and are looking for the right person to drive this growth.
This is a selling manager’s role where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop your own selling business alongside leading and managing the Selwyn team. In your management role you will be instrumental in maintaining the great culture, whilst expanding the size of the team, and committing to ongoing training, support and development of your team.
This position will suit a person with extensive experience in the Real Estate Industry and is committed to working towards completing their Branch Managers Certificate. You will be expected to be a driven individual with initiative and a great team leader.
Management Duties will include:
- Business Plan Management
- Staff management, training, mentoring and leadership
- General office and Workplace Health & Safety management
- Recruitment of high performing sales staff
- Implementing systems to facilitate the smooth running of the branch
- Set and review individual and office income and activity target
- Manage the overall Branch performance
- Encourage, train and supervise all salespeople
- Recruit and develop new Salespeople
- Manage the requirements as set under the rules of the REAA
In return Property Brokers will offer you:
- An attractive remuneration package
- A great team environment
- Continued training, development and support
If this sounds like you, please apply by sending your application with a cover letter and CV highlighting how you meet the requirements of the position to email@example.com, or if you wish to discuss this opportunity further please contact Chris Moore on 027 288 0563.
NATIONWIDE - Sales Consultants
Property Brokers is always looking for enthusiatic, energetic go-getters to join our company as sales consultants. Whether you have an interest in Residental and/or Lifestyle properties, have a hankering for Rural or can't get enough of Commercial real estate, we want to talk to you!
We would prefer you to have real estate experience, although this is not essential, as Property Brokers can assist you in completing your Real Estate papers.
Property Brokers is the leading real estate company in provincial New Zealand, and offers full, on the job, professional IT and sales training. You will be joining a team of very experienced salespeople who are able to share their knowledge and support you to be the best that you can be.
If this sounds like you and the idea of this opportunity excites you, then we want to talk to you. Please send a letter of application with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org